How do I reset my password?
To reset your Luggage Forward Account password, you will either need to know your current password or have access to the email address associated with your account.
If you know your current password
- Sign in to your Luggage Forward Account
- Click the "Edit Profile" link on the menu
- On the Edit Profile page scroll down to find the "reset password"
- Enter your new password and submit the page. Nice work, your password has now been reset.
If you do not know your password
You will need to have access to the email address associated with your account to follow these steps.
- Go to the Reset Password page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and submit the page.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with password reset instructions.
If you would like to change the email address associated with your account, please contact us via phone, email, or chat. One of our forwarding specialists will gladly make this change.
Still need help?
If you don’t know your password or have access to your email account you will need to contact us for help.