What should I know for pickup?
We can arrange collections from residential, business, hotel and cruise locations. Our standard pickup options include requested two to four hour windows with our logistics partner. Although our logistics partners usually work well within the requested window, traffic, weather and remote pickup locations extend the pickup window.
Keys to a successful pickup
We know it can be confusing for a first time Luggage Forward user, so here are some tips to make sure your luggage is collected smoothly:
- Verify that the pickup address listed on the itinerary in your luggage tags is correct.
- Follow the pickup instructions provided on your Luggage Forward itinerary, including securely attaching your shipping labels to the luggage (Be sure to insert a copy of your shipping label inside as well!)
- Have your luggage ready at least one hour before the start of your pickup window, making sure to leave your luggage by your front door, with a doorman, at the concierge desk, etc.
- Ensure that the driver will be able to access to the pickup location, if you live in a gated community or a building with a security/gate code please provide it to Luggage Forward
- Call us with any questions or concerns about how the pickup process works!